deactive

how come you can do this on me ?
hmmmphh . because of that , i'll deactive my facebook .
i don't know till when , forever or temporary .
you deleted me ? avoid from me ? or blocked me ? just suit yourself lah .
thanks for that , i really appreciate it although you're mine .
it's maybe :/
heartbreaker or lose heart ? myb sulking ? touching ? andd wtv.
don't ask me why i wrote on my blog like this way
thanks because you success make my heart hurts despite
i really love and need you
     30.01.2011 - double A
by : azwisonhudson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its just for your opinion . you are using direct translation . its a bad english . no harm yeahh ? just nk kongsi ilmu je . i bukan nk goodgood but im just telling you the truth . dont shame yourself . learn more english :) no harm

XOXO

wilson hudson said...

broken english :D HAHAHHA .